Posted November 8, 2021
Performance Marketing Intern – Level Agency
This is a remote, PAID, part-time, internship position that will run from January to May of 2022.
You are curious and eager to learn. You relish the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced and demanding environment. You thrive in a culture that is nimble, collaborative, analytical and creative.
Does this sound like you? If so, Level Agency is currently looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Performance Marketing Intern to join our team and we can’t wait to meet you!
The successful candidate will be a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in digital marketing. Level will provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
About the Position:
The Performance Marketing Intern will join one of our cross-functional performance marketing teams and will support their assigned team by leveraging strong communications, analytical, and project management skills.
This position is flexible and able to work with the intern’s skill set and desired learnings. Ultimately, they will gain broad experience in digital marketing and will be better prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment upon internship completion.
- Stays on top of recent developments in digital advertising to contribute to strategic client engagement
- Completes required certifications in various digital advertising platforms
- Perform market analysis and research into prospects, clients, competitors and technology and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks
- Works with team members to prioritize project and information needs
- Documents meetings and shares regular recaps with action items
- Drafts detailed project briefs for client campaigns to help align agency resources around campaign objectives
- Interfaces with media managers, designers, developers, copywriters, and third-party vendors to resolve campaign and project issues
- Uses statistical methods to analyze data and generate reports for clients
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Importing and exporting data
- Report QA
- Completing CMS-based web production
- Participating in internal QA process
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Works well in a kinetic, deadline-driven agency environment
- Effective written and verbal communicator
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accountable for personal intellectual curiosity, staying up to speed in the dynamic, fast paced industry of Digital Marketing
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
- Competitive compensation ($12 hourly)
- Gain valuable work experience
- Explore a career path
- Give yourself an edge in the job market
- Develop and refine skills
- Network with professionals in the field
- Gain confidence
- Transition into a job
Level Agency is a leading full-service interactive agency headquartered in Pittsburgh seeking a Performance Marketing Intern. Recently #190 on the Inc. 500’s Fastest-Growing Private U.S. Companies and one of Pittsburgh’s Best Place to Work, Level Agency delivers powerful and comprehensive online solutions including multi-channel digital marketing, search engine optimization, lead generation, website development, ROI reporting, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status.
Interested? Apply here.