Posted November 8, 2023
Graphic Designer – BLD Marketing
BLD Marketing, located 25 minutes south of Pittsburgh in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, offers semester-long Graphic Design internships for spring, summer, and fall semesters of 2024.
The chosen intern will:
– Be enrolled in an accredited graphic design or related program with at least one year of program completion or have graduated from an accredited graphic design or related program within the past year.
– Demonstrate graphic design skills through a combination of example work and a graphic design skills test administered and evaluated by BLD Marketing’s creative department.
– Be able to take and respond to creative direction in demonstration of an ability to modify work product satisfactorily and to learn from this direction as evidenced through subsequent work.
Responsibilities and Outcomes
The BLD graphic design intern will:
– Work under the direction of the company’s associate creative director, assisting with client projects, from ideation to execution. Projects may include UI/UX, branding, motion graphic design, digital advertising, social media graphics, print, presentations, and more.
– Interact with and assist other members of the creative production department including art directors, 3D artists, and video production personnel.
– Experience the presentation of campaigns or project work to clients.
– On occasion, interact with company writers, account managers, social media experts, and content specialists to advance projects as needed.
Timeframe, Hours, and Compensation
– To accommodate the intern’s class schedule and/or a program’s internship requirements, BLD is flexible with the intern’s work schedule including weeks, days, and hours. The intern is required to work in person at BLD’s office location according to a schedule within these parameters:
o 12-21 hours/week
o 12-14 weeks
o Between 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
o Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday
o No more than 7 hours/day
– Compensation $15/hour
About BLD Marketing
BLD is a results-based, data-driven, full-service strategic marketing firm exclusively serving the commercial and residential building materials category. Our fully integrated services help clients build and optimize a vibrant digital marketing ecosystem to ignite fast and attributable growth.
How To Apply
– Submit sample work and a resume to:
Jeff St. Mars
Associate Creative Director
BLD Marketing, Inc.
– Please indicate which semester(s) you are interested in – spring, summer, or fall of 2024.
– Application Deadline:
o Spring ’24 Semester – Apply by November 22, 2023
o Summer ’24 Semester – Apply by April 3, 2024
o Fall ’24 Semester – Apply by August 7, 2024
Posted July 20, 2023
Graphic Designer, Paid – NFM+Dymun
Interested in learning more? Contact the agency here.
Posted March 24, 2023
Copywriter Intern, Paid – Gatesman
About the job:
Change is relentless, and so are we. Gatesman is a full-service marketing agency designed to navigate and transform change into opportunity. Here, we don’t shy away from the unknown. We combine critical and creative thinking to help brands solve business challenges.
We’re looking for a Copywriting Intern to join our Creative team this summer. They can expect to improve their copywriting craft and advertising acumen while assisting on a variety of projects under the direct supervision of a Creative Director (Copy).
The ideal candidate is:
– Seeking thought-provoking critiques of their ideas and writing
– Focused on creating a world-class portfolio of work
– An energetic self-starter with a passion for the advertising industry
– The exact role and responsibilities will depend on the selected individual’s talents, skill level, and desired areas of professional development.
– Compelling writing samples (portfolio, student work, cover letter, etc.)
– Must be able to work between 30-40 hours per week. This is a paid internship. Please note we will consider you for part-time work this year, if you specify this in your application.
– This internship will run from June 12, 2023- August 11, 2023.
– Great communication skills.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
– Recent Graduate or Junior or Senior in College
Interested? Apply here.
Posted March 21, 2023
Intern – Green Dot Public Relations
- Paid internship with Green Dot Public Relations working on PR and Social media projects as well as content creation and the management of internal social media accounts.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted March 21, 2023
Marketing Intern – Wizard IT LLC
- Assist us with our Marketing Efforts and setting up HubSpot – Newsletters first – Unpaid or Paid is fine or paid based on milestone achievements.
Interested? Email email@example.com
Posted January 31, 2023
3 Summer Internship Positions – Pipitone
- Strategic Communications
Interested? Email Melanie Kendrew
Posted December 13, 2022
Social Media & Marketing Intern – Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
The Food Bank’s Social Media & Marketing Internship will expose the student to the marketing & media best practices for food banking & the nonprofit industry. The intern will receive hands-on experience in all marketing activities, including social media and forms of paid media, as well as graphic design, website management, and other related areas. This is a paid internship, working 15-20 hours per week. The assignment will be 12-15 weeks in length.
Interested? Apply here.